Sunday, March 23, 2014

something new is comming to blogger! but it's not! a papercraft concept car?

Hi! everyone this blog is not dead! it's just not been updated in a long time! but? I know I will now post up a new paper model as a kit model and no! it's not plastic kit either! well if your a cartoon network fan of cartoons you will know that regular show is most wanted! I have here a kit of a papercraft cart not? just a cart but the new mordecai and rigby's papercraft golf cart from the episode
OUT OF COMMISSION! EXCLUSIVELY SPECIAL PAPERKIT! and all so thing of doing the
german new cart as will! here is some of the photos of a test build up! this was a success model that I did is a collectors edition! and there is very small parts a 7 pages of parts to enjoy building! but that's not all? there will be 4 pages on how to build your very own golf cart of REGULAR SHOW!
and not only that but I added a bonus KEYto put into the drivers seat! everthing is in 3D CRAFT! HAND MADE! you will notice that MORDECAI and RIGBY will not! be INCLUDED!

P.S.SORRY I'M NOT GOOD AT MAKING CARTOON CHARACTERS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home