Friday, August 04, 2006

there is a thing called pirites not the movie version eithere! there stealing model for us paper one with reallitsice coloring rich techtcuers you need not! to buy my model's from e-bay this is a free for all share ware don't not buy my stuff on e-bay your not going to like it if you do pirites are just like hackers not good there go to my friends web site and steal model off the there web pages do not i repeted do not buy any models from e-bay there scame artest there up to no good i just got imformed the e-mails all over my site is getting tracked by taking my stuff off my web pages and selling it to you on e-bay do not tyr this it's not good you getting free stuff for nothing that means no money peried! do not buy my models off of e-bay because that is not me that ass holes who take stuff not knowing there will be payback if you see any thing on ebay my model my friends models etc... please help us catch there low lives and make them pay! again do not buy my stuff friends of anyone untill you know your paying something your not suppot to pay for MY FRIEND LOSE FRIENDS SHIP JUST BECAUSE THIERE HACKERS EVERWARE YOU GO SO PLEASE DON'T BUY MY STUFF WHEN YOUR GETTING IT FOR NOTHING! FREEDOM OF SPEECH PEOPLE DON'T LET YOUR FRIENDS THINK YOUR ENIMEYS TOO
WE DO THIS BECAUSE WE CAN'T GET JOB BECAUSE OF B.U.S.H.!!! HERE THE ONE WHO NEED TO HELP BUT FORGET IT HERE IS NOT GOING TO SUPPOT YOU OR US JUST BECAUSE OF TERRORSUM! YOU NEED NOT TO BUY JUST E-MAIL ME RIGHT A WAY BECAUSE I ALLSO NEED YOUR LINK TO WHERE E-BAY IS SELLING MY MODEL IS A CRIME IT MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!! SO PLEASE DON'T OK! THANK YOU I SUPORT MY FRIEND ALL SO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home