Thursday, September 25, 2014

the parts of the 1988 plymouth slingshot concept car is awsome work done!

by me and my works hand draw free style  and by computer 3D graphics and colored by electronic paint brush ! and paint can in spots were in needed only to look like the real thing but only smaller!
I all so like to do a request from others people who like my works of 3D art works on concept cars only website and blog! and I been getting nothing yet! but I you really love what I do please link me to you websites or special blogs! ;) thanks again for your support on what I do for a living I have no job I can use free time any time on my hands to do any concept car that has not made in to cardstock 110ib thickness!

your friend for life until the end Michael bunny exclusive dazzo! c.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home